Form for returning goods
You can return our products if you are not satisfied with them. Please fill out this form, attach it to the products and send them in original packaging to
Service centrum Reclar
252 28, Cernosice, Czech Republic
The day we receive the goods is the day you withdraw from the purchase agreement. The 30-day return period applies to Ritual Peeler Gold and Ritual Peeler.
Customer complaints procedure
1. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding the rights arising from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
2. The seller is liable to the buyer that the goods are free from defects upon receipt. In particular, the seller is liable to the buyer that as of the receipt of the goods by the buyer:
- The goods have the characteristics as described by the seller or manufacturer
- The goods have the correct quantity, dimensions or weight and
- The goods comply with the legal requirements
3. If the buyer is not satisfied with the quality of the order, he/she is obliged to contact the seller without undue delay at +420 731 911 959. The customer is obliged to verify the accuracy of the order upon receipt. In order to process a complaint for the delivered goods, the order number, invoice and user identification data of the user must be provided. It is not possible to start the complaint procedure without these data.
4. The warranty period begins upon receipt of the delivered goods by the consumer.
5. If the buyer discovers a defect in the purchased goods during the warranty period, he/she has the right to submit a complaint.
5.1. In case of a removable defect:
a) the right to free, proper and timely rectification of the defect
b) the right to have the defective goods or defective part replaced, unless this is disproportionate to the nature of the defect
c) in the event that procedures referred to in points a) and b) are not possible, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount from the purchase price or to withdraw from the purchase contract
5.2. In case of an irremovable defect:
a) the right to replace defective goods
6. The warranty does not apply to the following situations:
a) if the defect or damage is proven to have been caused by improper use, in violation of the instructions for use or other improper conduct of the buyer
b) demonstrable tampering with the goods or mechanical damage
c) defects caused by normal wear and tear or force majeure (e.g., natural disasters).
7. The goods subject to the complaint, including complete packaging and all accessories (charging cable, bag, headband, etc.) will be sent by the buyer to the seller's address together with a copy of the proof of purchase (delivery note) and an accompanying letter, i.e., the claim protocol with a brief description of the defect.
Our address for making a complaint is: Servisní centrum Reclar, Ema Passlerová, Vrážská 2099, Černošice, 25228
8. The seller informs the buyer via email about the date of receipt of the goods and also provides information about the date and method of the handling of the complaint, including confirmation of the repair and the duration of the repair, or written justification for the rejection of the complaint.
9. In case of a removable defect, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner, and the seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay.
10. If the defect cannot be removed and prevents the item from being properly used as a defect-free item, the buyer is entitled to a replacement of the goods. In the case of other irremovable defects, reoccurrence of defects or if the buyer does not request replacement of the item, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item or may withdraw from the purchase contract. A recurring defect refers to the same defect that occurs for the third time.
11. The complaint will be settled within 30 days of the complaint being made.